Monday, April 5, 2010

The ABCs of Me!

It's about 1 am and I can't sleep because my internal clock is all messed up from the midnight Easter service.  So, I took this idea from Type A Nightmare's blog at http://www.typeanightmare.blogspot.com/ and decided to try it myself! Here are the ABCs of me:

A - Age: 34

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Taking out the garbage

D - Dog/Pet's name: None. My cat, Gwennie, died a year ago.

E - Essential start to your day item(s): Sunshine and coffee or tea

F - Favorite color: purple

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5' 5"

I - Instruments you play(ed): viola and bass guitar

J - Job title: Attorney

K - Kisses or hugs: Hugs

L - Living arrangements: with my husband in a two-story house

M - Mood: Absent-minded

N - Nicknames: Jamers, Jamison, JJ, James...the list goes on and on

O - Overnight hospital stays other than birth: None

P - Pet Peeves: The use of words that don't exist, tailgating, distracted driving

Q - Quote: "To thine own self be true, and it must follow as night the day that thou canst not be false to any man."  Shakespeare

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: one sister

T - Time you wake up: 7-8 am

U- Underwear: Yes.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Brussel sprouts

W - Ways you run late: Get distracted

X - X-rays you've had: Dental

Y - Yummy food you make: turkey chili, rosemary-garlic bread

Z - Zoo favorite: Wolves
 
There. I hope that helps you gain a little insight of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment